Roman & I have been doing a lot of SWIMMIN' this summer.
The Blanding Rec Center opened their new pool this summer and it's so awesome! We try to make it to "baby hour" once a week to enjoy the pool & the summer sun.
* * *
And some days when we feel like staying home I set up the blow-up pool in the back yard.
Roman can crawl in and out by himself so I just pull up the lounge chair and try to get a tan while my baby splashes & giggles. It's a great life!
Roman's cousin Marley came over for a swim one day!
They're only 6 weeks apart and oh so cute together.:)




3 comments:
Ya for the pool!! He is so cute!! I am not ready for the cold weather either.. Love the clothes, just not the cold.. :( Lets pray for a long fall! Deal? xo
Such a cute blog and cute pictures of little Roman! Hope things work out for the best and that you can be happy. You deserve it! We would love to keep up with you two on your new blog! Not sure if I've given you our email or not. jakenicoleholm@yahoo.com
ps. Britt I will be in Vegas in 2 weeks!! You should meet me there, we could have the boys play and you and I could tear up H&M!!! YAY!
Post a Comment