Tuesday, September 13, 2011

FouRTeEn mONtHs

Oh my baby is going to be so ticked at me one day for posting these pics!:) Ha!


* * *


But seriously!....Have you ever seen butt dimples that cute???
This baby boy is so dang cute I just want to eat him up!



* * *
I never let him run around naked but it was a warm night and almost bath time so I thought "What the heck!" The least clothes he has on the happier he is.:)



Roman is 14 1/2 months old now and is changing and growing before my very eyes! He has the cutest little personality and yes.....he has some spunk.:) He says "jump" and I say "how high Mr.Roman?".


* * *


Here are some new things about Roman at 14 months old:




- He's walking really well now (even with shoes on) and is all over the place!


- Clapping.....when someone else claps and when you say "good job!".


- Figured out how to open the screen door and his bedroom door.


- Moves the chair from out in front of the drawers in the office I try to keep him out of.


- Loves to look at his books. He'll sit on the floor with one and turn every page just like he's reading it.:)
- When I say cookie he points to the cupboard where his cookies are.


- He throws his arms in the air & "runs" as fast as he can to get away from the garage door when it opens or closes.


- Will stop at the top of the stair on the front porch and reach for my hand to help him down. So cute!


- Likes to play peek-a-boo around the furniture and walls.


- Still LOVES any and all fruit but seems to be getting more picky about other foods.


- Rubs his ears when he's tired or trying to fall asleep. If I'm holding him he'll rub one of mine.:)


- Went for his first ride on a 4-wheeler with papa and wasn't too sure about it.


- Still takes 2 naps a day and sleeps really well at night. Goes to bed around 8 pm and wakes up around 8 am.


- Throws his sippy on the floor when he's done drinking. We're trying to break that habit.


- Says "no" all the time and knows exactly what it means.:)


- He is the best car baby! It's a good thing too.....cause we do lots of traveling.


.


.


.


.


.


Roman also knows that he's not allowed to play with my phone. One day he got ahold of it and went straight for a place to "hide".


He sat under this desk....which he's never done, and pushed as many buttons as he could.


B-U-S-T-E-D!!!:)
* * *
I am in awe at how much he changes every day! I LOVE watching him learn & discover new things. And he's getting so big! I both love & hate it!......you all know what I mean.



3 comments:

Maranda said...

Definitely know what you mean! He's getting so big. I love his sneaky little hide out! New stages are so much fun. They just keep getting better! Hope you are doing well.

Lacy in the Sky with Diapers said...

cute.... Love little naked boys!! I love that he hid to play with your phone!! naughty....

The Goolsby's said...

Love it Brittany! He is so darn cute!!