Tuesday, August 2, 2011

New Blog

Welcome to our new blog!

August feels like a great month to start anew. Roman & I have been enjoying the summer amidst all the drama that is surrounding our life and I'm trying to keep those positive moments tracked by using our blog as a journal. We are so thankful for the support of our family & friends and want all of you to know how much we love & appreciate you. We're not quite sure at this moment what the future holds for us but we have faith in our Heavenly Father's plan. Keep in touch with the "happenings" of our life by checking in on our blog every once in a while.:)

7 comments:

Kenny and Amber said...

Hang in there! Roman is lucky to have you for a mom!

Paris said...

Good luck with everything! You deserve to be happy!!!

Christelle said...

It's a great picture of "just the two of you" :) Miss you.

Bobi Jensen said...

Thanks, I enjoy your blog and seeing your cute boy grow :)

Andy & Alicia said...

We've enjoyed seeing you guys at the pool this summer. If you ever get bored come and visit!

Anonymous said...

XOXOXO!!
Love,Mom

Unknown said...

I found your blog through Joel and Maranda. Hope it is okay that I keep following you. Your little Roman is adorable and you are just as gorgeous as ever!