My parent's and I decided that since Roman was at his dad's house we'd rather sleep in that open presents Christmas morning.:) Since we're adults and all we don't get excited about Christmas...... HA!.....we decided to open our gifts to eachother on Christmas Eve.
* * *
We laugh at this picture because of our excellent spacing and all.:)
Stockings are a favorite in this family. We always get good stuff in our stocking!
These two wonderful people do their best to keep my mind off a lonely holiday without my baby. What can I say...... they're pretty great!:)






1 comment:
Good job catching up. I love to see pictured of Roman, hes so sweet. I'm sorry you had to share him but it looks like you guys made the best of it. He's a lucky kid to be so loved by everyone. You look gorgeous as always too.
Post a Comment