Saturday, March 31, 2012

EIGHTEEN months!

The problem with trying to catch-up on your blogging/journaling 3 months after the event is that it seems like a century ago. I can't remember specifics about Roman's new developements or milestones at 18 months.:'(


* * *


I do have a couple pictures that show his fun/cute personality though.:)


What is more cute that a baby boy in his diaper & cowboy boots??



You might notice something taped to Roman's chest. That's a vial for allergy treatments. Roman's doctor thought he might have asthma because he has a constant dry cough so we were trying to treat the cause instead of the symptoms. He did really well with not pulling at the vials or even really noticing when they were there. Such a good boy!:)
The one thing I remember, because I wrote it down, was that Roman's vocabulary was increasing. His dad & I were excited about all the new words he was learning and saying.
Roman's new words:
- "bubbos"= bubbles
- "cwy" = cry
- "knuckos" = knuckles (he does the action with this too) Very cute!
- "Sa-ta" = Santa
- "cycle"
- "partzle" = pretzel
- "all done"
- "stuck"
- "me ma" = grandma
- "pig"
- "a nock" = egg nog
- "pass" = paci
- "gethew" = get you
- "Ho, ho, ho"
- "mokey" = monkey
- "baaaa" = (sheep noise)
- "dokey" = donkey
- "ee ah" = (donkey noise)
- "peep" = (his private part):)
- "poop"
- "suewee" = (what I say when he stinks....
so now he says it when I'm changing his stinky diaper) So cute!
- "ears"
- "Mickey!"
- "gun" (not sure how excited I am about this word)
- "ginch" = Grinch
- "kith" = kiss

* Every new word he learns is so exciting and it sounds so cute in his little voice.:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that you finally updated your blog. You must have been real bored this weekend;) Loved it!!