I took Roman to temple square last week to see the beautiful Christmas lights and hopefully start a tradition for the two of us.
I love to be on the temple grounds this time of year. . . . .even when it's so cold you have to dress your child up like the kid from a Christmas Story.:)
Roman loved the "yights" and the "waudoo" in the fountains. By the end of our 45 min tour I had taught him to say "teple". . . . soooo cute!
I'm so glad we were able to see the lights this year!



5 comments:
Such a happy little boy! I love reading your blog!
I love that tradition. Whenever we go up north this time of year I always try and make time to go, it doesn't always happen, but when it does I love it. Roman's so cute, he seems likes he's always so happy!
So fun! We usually go every year with Joel's family, but didn't have time to do it this year. I love the lights on temple square. Such a fun tradition!
Brittany - as always, Roman is SO cute. I love reading your blog and what he's up to.
How fun! Wish we could've gone with you guys. Can't wait for this weekend....
Post a Comment