I am SO far behind on blogging it's ridiculous.:/
A lot has happened in Roman & I's life since June!. . . . .Some of the biggest changes have been:
-Roman turned TWO!
-I accepted a job at Intermountain Surgical Center in Salt Lake City.
-We moved to "the big city"!
and. . . . .
-I bought my 1st home!
* * *
I think I'll start out light with my updating by posting a little about Roman & I's current living situation & daily play.
*
A friend of mine was nice enough to rent out her basement to us while we got situated in Salt Lake and looked for housing. This is where we currently reside while our townhouse is being built. Colette has been a great hostess and Roman is loving the big back yard.
I think these pictures were taken on a lazy Sunday morning (Note:Roman is still in his pjs):).
Roman is obsessed with the hose and loves to put water on and in anything he can.
Notice the water on his head.:)
It took Roman a couple weeks to adjust to our new life here in Salt Lake but he seems to be doing well now. . . . .besides the normal 2 year old tantrum.:)
I found a really great Daycare that Roman is doing well at. He LOVES his teacher Ms.Cherrie. . . .and he has her wrapped around his little finger.
He has a way of doing that.:)
* * *
Now that we've settled into a routine and I've purchased my own computer- - -
Let the Blogging Begin!

1 comment:
O.K. I will be waiting for your weekly updates now:)
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment