Sunday, June 3, 2012

A Day of Fun with the Cousins :)

Quite often I start feeling bad for Roman that he doesn't have any siblings. . . .and probably won't for a long time. . . . . so I steal my brother's kids for the day.:) Roman absolutely LOVES his cousins and always has a fun time with them. 
This particular Saturday in May we wanted to get out of the house and enjoy the nice weather.
* * * 
We first stopped off at the Dinosaur Museum, then had lunch at Subway (which the kids choose), then went to the park for an hour of play and to finish up, we filled up the little swimming pool in the back yard and splashed around. I think the kids had a fun day. . . .I know Roman did because he took a 4 hour nap that day.:) 
* * * 
The only pictures I got were at the Dinosaur Museum. . . .  and that's probably because I actually had some small amount of energy at the beginning of the day.:)


It was nearly impossible to keep Roman out of & off of the displays. Thank heavens for Jett & Tenli who helped me wrangle him.:)

"Sit a chair."

Jett & Tenli are such great cousins!! We love them SO much and I'm so thankful to live near them so Roman has some play buddies. Can't wait for little Locklyn to get a little bigger so she can play with the cousins too.:)

No comments: