Sunday, November 20, 2011

16......nope, make that 17 months old

I have been a blog slacker lately.

I'm way late posting Roman's 16 month update.....he'll be 17 months old in 3 days so we'll just have to combine the two.:)

* * *

My little man is learning new things every single day and he's talking so much!
Here's a list of all the words Roman knows right now- -

- truck (his new favorite)

- toast=any kind of bread

- choo choo= train

- momma

- shoes
- boot

- mouf= mouth

- nose
- papa= grandpa

- da da= daddy

- goo bye= good bye

- uck= yuck

- dis= this

- nigh, nigh= night, night

- baby

- eyes

- woof, woof= dog

- kee cat= kitty cat

- neigh= horse

- chick= chicken

- duck

- mik= any sort of liquid beverage

- peek-a-ba= peek-a-boo

- up

- ball

- tees= teeth

- book

- no

-tankoo= thank you

- Jesus=(his newest word...as of today)

* * *

He's still taking 2 naps a day. Lucky me!:)

Quite often with his feet between the slats.



He is still very much into everything and loves to pull my shoes out of the closet to try them on.:) Should this worry me??:)



We are getting so excited for the holidays!


We're headed to Phoenix tomorrow for a warm Thanksgiving! Hope everyone has a great one!

2 comments:

Lacy in the Sky with Diapers said...

Noah loves to wear my shoes... lol!! He is so cute!! Love the pictures.. I have been missing your blog!! Get on it girl.. :) xo

Maranda said...

I keep thinking he should be a lot younger than Nicole! He's grown so much. I love when they start saying all kinds of new words! He's still as cute as ever! Hope things are going well for you!