Roman is a riot these days. And man does he keep me hoppin'!:)
He can be a sweet boy but he's starting to get a mind of his own and if he wants something then you better give it to him. Like I said in one of my previous posts..."I have learned to pick my battles."
To be honest....he basically runs the house. Especially if grandma & papa are here.
He's so dang cute and very hard to say "no" to.:)
* * *
* * *
Here he is sitting on the headboard on grandma & papa's bed. Guess who let him up there?

Loves to play with anything that's not one of his toys.....like hangers for instance.
He'll play with his real toys on rare occasions, like when papa will play with him.:) This boy LOVES his papa. He asks for papa as soon as he wakes up, when I pick him up from daycare, or any other time papa's not in site. They're buddies....and it's pretty dang cute.
Roman has a major aversion to hats for some reason. He even likes to pull other people's hats off. So trying to keep a hat on him is next to impossible.

3 comments:
I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one that has kids running the house. :) We have the cookie shape sorter too. Evan & Roman are leading double lives!
I definitely know about picking battles! Sometimes I feel like such a bad mom by giving in, but I've got to keep my sanity. I can't believe he's 15 months. Time really flies! He's going to be such a hunk and a BIG boy! So cute.
Yeah, he's SO not a baby anymore!! Only kidding, I still tote my 40 lb 4 year old around on my hip and call him "baby." Think he'll hate that when he's 16 and I'm still doing it? :)
Love ya!
Post a Comment